**This website is supported by YOU. Through the use of affiliate links, I am able to earn a small commission for the items I recommend when you click through to their websites. This helps me to buy more great products and keep the reviews coming! I appreciate you!**
The Mandalorian x ColourPop Makeup Collection Review
Mandalorian is back for Season 3 and with that ColourPop re-released this Mandalorian makeup collection to celebrate. I did not pick this up the first time the collection came out. I tend to shy away from steels and greens, but this time I couldn’t resist.
What is the The Mandalorian ColourPop Makeup Collection?
This collection is actually super beautiful in person and has the cutest accessories. One of my favorite parts of these ColourPop Disney collabs is that they package them up in a one-click complete collection kit. The easier shopping the better. This collection comes with 2 eyeshadow palette sets, 1 lip oil duo, a makeup bag, and a handheld mirror. I’m a sucker for a handheld mirror.
This eye shadow palette was an absolute SHOCK for me. The colors are not something I would normally gravitate towards but I loved them in person. There are 9 colors, a mix of matte and shimmers. This palette on its own retails for $16.
The 9 colors options are:
- Beskar Steel – Metallic Siler
- Nevarro Sand – Matte Mustard Yellow
- Bantha Tracks – Matte Cool Nude
- Imperial Credit – Metallic Nickel
- Clan of Two – Metallic Blackened Teal with a green flip and mauve undertone
- Tatooine Glimmer – Metallic Antique Bronze
- Mythosaur – Matte Soft Dove Grey
- This is the Way – Matte Gray
- Creed – Matte Chocolate with Silver pinpoints.
This eyeshadow palette is olive green themed, like Grogu/Baby Yoda/the child himself. But small as this palette is and the child himself, it packs a big punch in pigment that ColourPop is known for. I would never have purchased this palette if not for the fun theming. This palette also comes with 9 colors and retails for $16.
Colors in this palette are:
- Precious cargo: Super Shock Opal Gold with pinpoints of silver glitter
- Right Hand Mando: Metallic Icy Moss with pinpoints of silver glitter
- Just Like a Tatooine:Matte Soft Saddle Brown
- Sipping Soup: Metallic True Moss Green
- Baby Face: Matte Matte Dustry Mint
- The Forst: Ultra-Metallic Vibrant Antique Gold with pinpoints of gold glitter
- Little Frog: Matte Matte Olive with flecks of silver glitter
- Float Your Crib: Matte Blackened Matte Olive
- Droid Protocol: Matte Warm Deep Brown
While I’m always a sucker for a lipstick or lip gloss, I’m not drawn to lip oils. But I’m really glad I got these in the collection. The two colors are very sheer, one in a perfect neutral and the other in a clear sparkle. Both feel amazing on the lips. They went on so easy and not at all sticky like glosses can be. This duo retails for $20.
The colors are:
- Din Djarin – Soft Warm Terracotta
- Grogu – Clear with green, gold and silver glitter.
This cutest in the galaxy Grogu makeup bag is exactly that, the cutet in the galaxy. It’s a great size and perfect to store the whole mandalorian collection right inside. It’s made of canvas with a zipper closure and retails for $15.
This hand mirror is so darn cute. The back has Grogu on it looking as adorable as ever, and the mirror will keep you looking even better. While the mirror did feel small in my hand, it’s still a perfect addition to this collection. The mirror retails for $12.
Where to buy this collection?
I was able to pick the whole collection up in one click on Colourpop.com here.
This to me was a really surprising collection that I loved. I have said before how much I love the price point of these Disney collabs from ColourPop, and I can’t say that enough. The price point and novelty, along with the quality and pigment from ColourPop make this another hit. Plus I found some shades I otherwise would not have tried. I love when that happens. While I’m a binge-watcher and will wait until the end of the season to watch the Mandalorian in its entirety, I certainly will be using this makeup throughout the season.
Checkout my other reviews of some Disney inspired makeup. Recently, I picked up the Snow White collection and the It’s a Small World Collection. For a full look of this palette and my visit with the Mandalorian and the child, check out my youtube video here.